Friday 30 March 2012

Rihanna: "I'm Happy & I'm Single"



  During a press conference in London, Rihanna finally addressed the Ashton Kutcher dating rumors while promoting her film "Battleship".

  In the footage found below, the "Found Love" singer is not too thrilled that the question came up, but decided to try and put an end to the gossip.

  A reporter off camera is heard asking, "Things are clearly going brilliantly in your career. I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life and will we be seeing a certain Mr. Ashton Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here?"

  RiRi takes a moment to shake her head and look around the room, responding, "Wow, how disappointing was that question?"

  Before moving on to the next question, the singer laughs under her breath, adding, "I'm happy and I'm single, if that's what you're really asking."

No comments:

Post a Comment