Sunday 6 May 2012

Coldplay & Rihanna's "Princess of China" Tour

  Dropping a brand new visual offering to go with their collaborative single, Coldplay and Rihanna have debuted the official tour edition music video for "Princess of China".

Rihanna

Rihanna

  The artsy piece's release comes just after the video was teased during a recent Coldplay concert held in Edmonton just over a week ago.

  Talking about bringing RiRi on board for their album Mylo Xyloto last year, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin told MTV, “Rihanna's bit on our record is my favorite bit,. When the song came out, it sort of asked for her to be on it. And I think at this point, we have nothing to lose, and so we’ve been trying some new things and trying to break down the perceived boundaries between different types of music."

  And while the official tour edition clip is great entertainment, we can't wait to see the main version of the "Princess of China" music video when it's released early next month!
(Ps: I'm very sorry . Some time ago I was sick, so I can not update the news in time . I will do better from now on . Thank you for your support! )

No comments:

Post a Comment