Friday 6 April 2012

Rihanna Lights Up London, Talks "Battleship" Nerves

  Kicking off her day with more media duties, Rihanna was spotted arriving at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in London, England this morning .

  The "Russian Roulette" songstress wore a snazzy dress as she prepared to give a press conference for her new film "Battleship."

  In a recent interview, Ri-Ri confessed that going into the film made her nervous as she’d never done anything like it before.

Rihanna

Rihanna

  "I'm way more familiar when going on stage. I still get nervous every time, but the fear of the unknown is indescribable. I had no idea what I was getting into and I didn't know what to expect. It was a huge set, with so many people, huge cranes and cameras. It was scary, it was really scary and then there was little me trying to get through everything and hoping that they wouldn't call me today. Right away, it was like, 'Boom, you're up - and you have lines."

No comments:

Post a Comment